Sunday, November 25, 2012

CENTRAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY

CENTRAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY  (Post For Chandigarh)
HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE 
No. 8S/CRA/CHD/2012 dated:23.11.2012
Central Recruitment Agency, on behalf of the District and Sessions Judgesof the various Sessions Divisions of the U.T. Chandigarh, invites  online  applicationsat www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for filling up vacant  posts of Stenographer Grade III, in Subordinate Courts of U.T Chandigarh
Detail Of Posts For U.T. Chandigarh
1 STENO GRADE III  : 200 (subject to variation on both sides)

Grade Pay Rs. 5910-20200+2800
Qualification  : Graduate +Copmuter 
Important dates
Start apply online from    : 01.12.2012      

Last date Registration I & II    : 19.12.2012 & 21.12.2012
Last date for of Fee  : 21.12.2012(within Banking hours)   

Last editing of Application  : 21.12.2012
Visit for Apply Online & More Detail : http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com

3 comments:

  1. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made decent point of seo services in chandigarh.Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. I got full knowledge Recruitment Consultants Chandigarhis really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site got information of Recruitment Consultants Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete